It is our pleasure to invite you to the Virtual Conference "Living with SMA: Spotlight on the policy and access environment in Europe", organised by SMA Europe and Biogen, on Tuesday 5th October 2021 at 11:00 CET.
The Conference will present the White Paper ‘Assessing the policy and access environment across European countries for SMA patients’ and the accompanying ‘SMA Policy & Access Tracker’ , developed by SMA Europe and Biogen, in collaboration with Charles River Associates, to better understand the policy and access environment in Europe for people living with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA).
The event will be a unique opportunity to dive deeper into the current situation of 23 European countries, to learn about best practices and gaps in SMA care and to gain a greater understanding of how to tackle these with clear policy actions.
- Dr. Nicole Gusset, President, SMA Europe
- Stelios Kympouropoulos, Member of the European Parliament
- Tomislav Sokol, Member of the Europeaomislan Parliament
- Prof. Maggie Walter, Associate Professor of Neurology, Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich
- Prof. Marcin Czech, Head of the Department of Pharmacoeconomics at the Institute of Mother and Child in Warsaw, Poland
- David Nestor, Head of Neuromuscular Diseases, Europe, Canada and Partner Markets, Biogen
- Steven Kelly, Vice President, Life Sciences, Charles River Associates
Please REGISTER here. We look forward to welcoming you on the day.